SWERTRES LOTTO FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    March 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

ABUSED DEMOCRACY

Go down

ABUSED DEMOCRACY Empty ABUSED DEMOCRACY

Post  Admin Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:20 pm

DEFENDERS OF ABUSED DEMOCRACY
    ABUSED DEMOCRACY IiLKL9Fp0D8rcl8XRAuJzxOVNBSjXMxc

HELLO PEOPLE OF THE PHILIPPINES

We discuss about the political situation in our beloved own country, I realized that our democratic way of governance is being abused by our countrymen. I went to many countries like Northern Africa, Taiwan, Singapore, I compare the way they govern there own country and I appriciate the good governance in Singapore, they implement the rule of law thats why no wonder they’re far ahead of the economic development compare to our own country.
    Singapore is being controlled by one political party since they started independence from Malaysia. But it is sad to say that our beloved country is being abused by the people itself, acusing of corruption to each other. The thruth is most of the people itself are corrupt, the BIG question is when can we change this character to our own citizens.
    Actually the Philippines has its natural resources waiting to develop by and investor, but our millitants people/groups is opposing it to be develop by our foreign investor. Maybe they want us to be a farmer & fisherman forever.
    The political situation in our country is getting worst, it is a war between our politician who are ambitious to handle our country and they’re using there panatics supporters. They’re accusing each other throwing there own muds.
    People of the Philippines wake up!!!

If you have comments and suggestion post here
    ABUSED DEMOCRACY Paypal_mrb_banner
    Join Adult FriendFinder
    - largest Adult Personals with over 20 million registered members!
    ABUSED DEMOCRACY 12419_468x60

Admin
    Admin
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male
    Registration date : 2008-05-24
    Number of posts : 3076
    Job/hobbies : Project Engr. Petrochemical Plant / surfing, treasure hunting
    Humor : serious type

https://swertreslotto.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down