SWERTRES LOTTO FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

THE ELECTED GOV. OFFICIALS

2 posters

Go down

THE ELECTED GOV. OFFICIALS Empty we have not matured yet.

Post  momoy Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:14 pm

our culture and mindset has not matured yet, this is the root cause why we pinoys have curruption problems among other else, aside from electoral reforms, voters too must reform.

we often vote those popular ones, you name it ( artistas, good speakers, or anti-administration ( just because they are "in")). but the truth is.. we're better off voting those more expirienced but less popular ones.

in my opinion, our situation isn't as bad as we think it is.. sure, we have currutpions, our debts still is one of the highest, our public infrastructures are inferior even to our neighbohring asian countries. but our democracy still is.. one of the best in the world. and as a society we still think straighter compared to other cultures, so.. yes we will, and can still improve, let's just continue educating others on there responsibilities on the society. ie( responsible voting , tax obligations, hehe and responsible parenting and many others) and we will do just fine..

nyaks!! lol!
momoy
momoy
3D Contributor
3D Contributor

Male
Registration date : 2009-03-05
Number of posts : 58
Job/hobbies : professional alms seeker

Back to top Go down

THE ELECTED GOV. OFFICIALS Empty THE ELECTED GOV. OFFICIALS

Post  Admin Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:19 pm

NOW THEY ARE ELECTED BY THE MASSES

PEOPLE OF THE PHILIPPINES I want to know about the officials that you've been elected last election

What they have done in to our country.

Did the officials do something to the poor people? Or they just promise in order to get your vote for them.

Or they want to be elected to the higher office just for their personal purpose, to revenge on to their political rivals, protect their on investment or just throwing muds to each other.

As i have observe our country's democracy is being abused by the people itself, everyone is accusing of corruption, one of the known example is Former President Estrada and the Arroyo administration throwing thier owm muds.

They're accusing of corruption on there own administration, and the people of the Philippines also blinded with promises to fight this corruption.

The fact is, corruption is a HUMAN nature, I believe that corruption is in the peoples heart.

We can control all this by implementing the laws, punish those who violates the law.

The big question is .. who will implement on it ???

Supposed to be the military personnel who will implement on it, but sad to say that generals also are involve in corruption, then who will handle it ???

For my own views, unless all government officials from top to bottom , from President, senators, congressmen, governors, mayors, brgy. captains, generals and local chief will all cooperate to elliminate corruptions in our country, and implement all the laws and the consequences to those who are violators.

PEOPLE OF THE PHILIPPINES WAKE UP

IF YOU HAVE COMMENTS SUGGESTIONS , IDEAS JUST POST IT HERE
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Registration date : 2008-05-24
Number of posts : 3076
Job/hobbies : Project Engr. Petrochemical Plant / surfing, treasure hunting
Humor : serious type

https://swertreslotto.forumotion.com